In order to broaden and enrich the NTOU library resources, the Library has signed contracts with the following libraries for providing free loan service and better information service on campus.
※Who may use it
All members of the University with a valid University student/staff card are eligible for the ILL service.
※What it costs
The ILL service is free of charge.
※How to make a request
1. Please visit the Office of Reference Services (2nd floor) with your University student/staff card, then an ILL card issued by cooperative libraries will be handed to you.
2. ILL card Borrowing Privileges
- Loan Limit: 3 cards
- Loan Period: 7 working days (If the card is overdued, your borrowing privileges will be suspended until the card is returned).
- The card will allow you borrow up to 5 books for 21/30 days (depends on cooperative libraries’ policy).
※You must know
1. There is no reservation and renewal for the ILL service.
2. You must obey the cooperative libraries’ regulations.
3. We will suspend your borrowing right for 6 months if you lose the ILL card. Please contact us immediately to report your loss. (02-24622192 ext 2125, 2114)